Customer service is the support that is offers to customers prior to and after making a purchase. It is an important factor in helping a customer decide, when it comes to purchasing a product or service as this gives them an understanding of the staff’s knowledge of the product or service and it helps to make them feel as if they are welcomed and listened to.
The qualification is suited for those who already have either knowledge or experience in customer service or have previously completed a customer service qualification at a lower level. However, you can still do this qualification without prior knowledge or experience with the help of our experienced tutors. Customer service gives learners the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deliver customer service in a range of industries and contexts.
Northern Council for Further Education & Council for Awards in Children’s Care and Education (NCFE | Cache)
As an apprenticeship, this is a minimum 1-year course.
For private learners, this is a minimum 6-month course.
The course will cover a range of topics which vary between the Level 2 and the Level 3 Qualification. There are a few similarities between the two.
For the level 2 qualification, you will learn about the following:
- Delivering customer service
- Understanding customers
- The principles of customer service
- Understanding employer organisations
- Managing personal performance and development
For the level 3 qualification, you will learn about the following:
- Organising and delivering customer service
- Understanding the customer service environment
- Resolving customer problems
- The principles of business
- Managing personal and professional development
- Understanding customers and customer retention.
The course also comes with an optional Functional Skills Maths and English. Please speak to our staff for more information.